Here’s another card I made, this for a spring wedding for a lovely young couple I know. This was my first try at the ‘print and cut’ feature of my Cricut Explore. I need more card making occasions.
What I used:
- The cardstock is Recollections, and there’s that Stampin’ Up vellum again.
- And Dollarama twine…what would we do without that?
I can finally post this because the recipient will have received it by the time the photo has published. My daughter asked me for really special card for a friend. Her wedding colour was pink, so that’s what I went with for the card. There’s a pocket at the back to insert a gift card into. If I was going to change anything it would be to add a thin line of ‘puff paint’ to cover up the slices where the top of the ‘cake’ is adhered to the sides. It took hours to make, but I’m happy with the result.
What I used for a 4”x4”x4” card box…for those interested:
- Recollections 12”x12” textured paper in pink (2 sheets).
- White Recollections card stock.
- Printed paper from an online sources.
- White vellum from Stampin’ Up—love this stuff.
- Silk flowers and pearl beading from Michaels
- Cricut marker in gold
- Ribbon and pearl embellishments from Dollarama
- Mostly cut with Cricut Explore
- A very few flowers cut with Spellbinders dies.