Progress on redecorating the rec room into a sewing room stalled as I took on the project of sewing 12 western showmanship shirts for an equestrian team. I used the pre-sized Simon/Simone shirt patterns from freesewing.org. I really enjoyed sewing these shirts, colour blocked in beige and bright solids and prints.
As soon as completed the shirts, I started a refashion of a men’s suit jacket I bought at a Talize. It’s not quite done, but I’m please with the results. I wanted a more fitted look than the ‘boyfriend’ style jacket refashions I found online. That meant a little more stitching ripping and measuring. To be continued….