Lando is still with us. He’s feeling quite comfortable here I think. Sammy seems to be getting along with him very well. They play, nap, play some more, nap. They’re certainly giving us lots of entertainment.
I haven’t been doing a lot of making lately. At this time of year, I like to be outside as much as possible when the weather is good. Some of that time is spent reading (while watching the antics of the dogs). My reading list lately looks like this:
- The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin
- Why We Sleep, by Matthew Walker PhD
- The Building of Celebration House, by Annette Drake
- A History of Courtship by Tania O’Donnell
- Push Not the River and Against a Crimson Sky by James Conroyd Martin
- The First Americans by John David Cross
- Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven
- 1215 and All That by Ed West
- The Queen’s Governess by Karen Harper
- The Gilded Age by Milton Rugoff
Goodness! I just realized making this list how many books I’ve read in the last month or so.
Here’s another look at our little Lando friend.